My very first game(s) in VR for self-learning


VR DEVELOPMENT


Last Christmas (I gave you my heart) I decided to buy my first VR device and I bought the Oculus Quest because in November they launched the beta version of Oculus Link, which is the way to "convert" an Oculus Quest to an Oculus Rift (more or less that)

And... Yes, I haven't had time to try how to implement something in Unity (aka Beat Saber, Superhot VR, Moss and Pistol Whip absorbed my free time...)

So FINALLY I decided to do something and for now I'm following a series of  tutorials I found on YouTube to learn about VR.

I will update this post with screenshots, videos, and more things I'll learn along the way.


Bowling Game

Is this a Wii Sports reference? Maybe, but I started with this in order to create the first demo and see if it's working on my PC (it doesn't work on my laptop because a random bug with 10XX Nvidia cards)








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

TFM - Farming simulation VR game for elderly

Bachelor’s Thesis / Game Lab project